Thanks for granting us access to Twitter. Just in case you need the instructions for Facebook or Google+, they are included below.
- Log onto Facebook and navigate to your Facebook Business Page
- There will be a menu at the top of page with 4 options. Click Settings on the far right.
- On the left hand menu, select “Page Roles”.
- There will be an empty space for you to enter another admin. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure the role is Editor.
- Click Save and you’re done!
- Log onto Google+. You will notice there is a menu drop down labeled “Home”. Hover over the “Home” option and the menu will appear. Click Pages.
- Select your Google+ Business Page by clicking “Manage This Page”.
- You will be navigated to your Business Dashboard. To get to your Settings, you’ll need to hover over that same menu option again, only this time it’s labeled as “My Business”.
- Click the “Settings” option.
- On the top of the page you’ll notice 4 options. Please click the “Managers” option.
- Click “Add Manager” and enter email@example.com. Click Invite and you’re done!
*If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out our Contact Form HERE